Oh for a life on welfare benefits with all the time in the world, and no need to worry about getting a flat screen TV.
Six months after my television broke down I finally found time to buy a new one today. No more squinting at a 14-inch portable, though watching BBC iPlayer via a computer monitor is quite handy.
I ended up buying the TV that was displaying the last three minutes of my team winning today’s World Cup match.
I’m not a great football fan and I didn’t even know until yesterday that Chile had reached the World Cup finals. So far they’ve won both matches played.
I first followed Chile after getting embroiled in the ecstatic celebrations in Santiago moments after they qualified for the 1998 World Cup -- all completely non-violent.
Tax Minister Refuses to Say When Labour Will Respond to Year-Old
Consultation on Supporting Entrepreneurs
-
Labour’s tax minister has refused to say if or when the government would
respond to a consultation on making the business environment easier for
entreprene...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment