Whilst I wouldn’t go so far as to outlaw political opinion polls altogether, like they do in some countries, they should be taken off the front page and put near the back, alongside the horoscopes.
Their main purpose is cheap publicity for the market research companies who conduct them.
I have already questioned their methodology in this blog, which largely explains why they are all so inconsistent.
If you speak to people you find that a vast number -- who will be voting in three weeks time -- have simply not applied themselves to the question of which prime minister they’ll be better off with.
So as I wrote before, I will be waiting for the exit poll at 10pm on polling day.
Tax Minister Refuses to Say When Labour Will Respond to Year-Old
Consultation on Supporting Entrepreneurs
-
Labour’s tax minister has refused to say if or when the government would
respond to a consultation on making the business environment easier for
entreprene...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment